Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Should Oleg be banned for creating multiple accounts and sexually abusing minors on the internet?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He seems to enjoy calling out other users and falsifying evidence to slander them.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oleg is a cheap imitation of Fred Phelps.

I had an argument with him where he tried to justify female genital mutilations in  Africa. 

Kind of sick, if you ask me. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He once defended George Pell and claimed his sexual abuse was the problem of the church, denying all responsibility from himself. He also made false allegations about Yoel Cohen, accusing him of creating multiple accounts with no evidence.

• D-Girl
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Christian User Oleg?  I find those allegations extremely unlikely.  Perhaps we can find flaws he actually has and complain about them, though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Oleg
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Then this is your problem that you are trying to project on others.

Did you confess these sins to God and ask for forgiveness and repentance in the name of His son Jesus Christ?

I ask all Christians to pray for this person to be forgiven and healed by God the Father to turn away from his sins to find His true love and peace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.