Don
Don asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

You noticed how much the Democratic Party is lashing out at progressives lately? How they gonna win without the left?

Reddit in particular is a gigantic Biden Campaign Bridage right now, and almost all the anger is directed towards LEFTISTS who, well, simply see Biden for what he is.

4 more years of Orange Man looking pretty inevitable atm.

• Jeff S

That's because Biden's people are getting nervous because the rest of America sees how slow witted he's become!

There’s a couple on here that really put me off of the Democrats. I highly doubt I’m going to vote this year. 

• Alan

Really?  When you wake up from your pipe dream and sober up from your heroin high, you may see the world a lot differently!

Nope.  All I've noticed is Trump's Twitterdammerung attempt at distracting attention from his massive botching of our pandemic response.

• RockIt

A very reliable source has Trump at 90% probability of reelection largely based on primary results.