Is not being able to see what your contacts are following or thumbing up; or comments something the average yahoo member will miss?

I am finding that I can't see my friends activities; what they follow, what they thumb up, what they answer, or ask. Even if we go to a contacts page we can't see what interests them. We all are allowed 200 contacts! Doing that kind of process is a pain! And we miss out on seeing some good questions and answers. Is this a glitch?

We used to be able to click on 'All Categories" and see our contacts activities here; what happened, is this the new yahoo or is it a glitch in the system?  Would it help to appeal to yahoo answers through the Appeal Board?

• Regwah

In the green format days we had information about our contact's activity at a glance.

It's gradually become less personal since.

I miss all the old features that I can hardly remember. 

• .

I'm sure some will. I've never been interested in 'followers' or 'following' so it's not something that affects me. Not sure how answers to your question provides useful information to anyone. 

There's already been at least one user post on the feedback forum about the issue you reference. You can go here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 to vote for that suggestion and add your own comment, if desired. THAT is where possible changes to the site are initiated, not by complaining here on YA (where only other users, who can do nothing to change the way the site is programmed) see your post.

Yes, it probably will bother a lot of people, but very likely this is.temotary because the format change is not fully functional yet while. a Yahoo is using us as free beta testers.

A change in format doesn't violate anything. Yahoo/Verizon can change anything at any time and is not legally required to warn or notify us. There is NOTHING to report or appeal.

Yahoo has no appeals board. How wold you report a format change? You are over reacting and panicking. Please try to calm down. 

• Lee

YES! They removed that feature and I am so upset. I've posted it on the Appeal Board already so it'll really help if you give it an upvote.

EDIT: Looks like you got there already before I posted this answer haha