Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why are teenage girls so disrespectful and bitter towards me and other girls?

(Rude troll answers will be blocked.)

I'm 16. The other girls in school are so ignorant towards each other. The guys are cool, they don't have a problem with each other unless there really is a problem. The guys are much, much, much kinder towards me then the girls.

I'm not sad or anything I usually stay out of their BS and avoid their toxic, hating, drama filled presence.

But my question is why are they like this? Why are they so unhappy they have to try and bring other people down too? Why is it they want to bring down their own kind? Why can't they just go about their days in peace like the guys do lol.

The answer is because they're 16. 

• Alan H

They cannot possibly ALL be like that.

Maybe your perspective needs to be readjusted 

• 1 month agoReport

did i say they were ALL like that? No i didn't.

just the way girl teenagers are. its just nature. its ok though.....its just the way it is

• 1 month agoReport

I know teenage girls who are sweet and loving as well though. Who aren't out to attack everyone. I don't think their is a valid excuse to treating others bad.

They can control themselves if they wanted too. It makes no sense to mistreat others whenever you wouldn't want to be mistreated.

🥴 Because you're one of those types that get along with h0rny guys than other girls. I was the opposite. 

A pet and guardian for the girls and an enemy to the boys.

Well, the athletes and gangster boys looked out for me. But the others were always testing me.