My best friend is in love with my other best friend/crush...?

Hey there. So my one of my friends, let's call her T, is in love with a boy we'll call R. T is a good friend of mine, we know each other for a year now, and R is my best friend, we know each other since 2nd grade in elementary school. But T is in love with him (at least that's what she says, they have only seen each other 2 times?). And here comes it: R is my crush. I would never dare to confess to him, it will probably ruin our friendship, but T started stalking R. She asked for his number and tried to contact him via several social media platforms. And R already said he really doesn't like her, but now T's stalking has come to the point that it's literally killing our friendships. Every time I try to say she should calm down and maybe take the hints R gave her (he ignored her on social media) she gets mad at me. And now I can't tell my friends things I do with R (like we went swimming or smthng) because T gets mad if I talk about him. And now she's saying that if the whole staying home because of Corona thing is over, she's going to confess to him. She sometimes talks about him like they are already a couple and acts like she knows him so well, and I just can't help but feel grossed out every time she does that. Am I being a bad friend? Please help, I don't want to lose my friends!

Guessing you're not that far away from that 2nd grade infatuation. At any rate kids will do what they're going to do and the average lifespan of a high school relationship is about two weeks. So let her have him for now and you'll get your turn later. 

• Merlyn2 months agoReport

Your answer made me laugh, thank you XD

• Alan H

In the final analysis HE will make his own choice.

Both of you will have to accept thst

• Merlyn2 months agoReport

thank you for your opinion! R indeed chose to ignore her and it feels like he's asking me more to come over. I think i'll just let time do the rest, it will work out, whether we will be together someday or just friends.