could you put a tiny brain inside of anything?

why isnt science creating new life already. whatever I'm really saying is I want someone to put organs into something like a peanut or an egg, with eyeballs but no skin. I want an egg that meets the characteristics of a living thing. It does not need to reproduce, in fact, I dont want it to. Is it possible? has something like this already been done? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

A new human ear has been grown on a pig. Clones have been created and most likely new microbes have been created in labs but there is the ethical question that looms over the creation of new larger life forms or new viruses including the dangers of unleashing a dangerous organism upon society. or creating designer infants by parents for financial gain. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Plants, bacteria and jellyfish are all alive and have no brains.  A hen can be thought of as an egg's way of making another egg, so the generations alternate but they're still alive.  Still alive.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Is it possible?

in science-fiction

has something like this already been done?

No

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We've already got Trump - quite a bit like a brain in a peanut - what more do you need??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What is your question?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.