Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm jealous of someone I probably shouldn't be.?

I'm jealous of my ex. He's been with a lot of women. I didn't mind it when I was with him though. It was only after I found out that he had naked pics of his exes in his possession that he would occasionally look at. That's when I started getting jealous because he's the only guy I've been with yet he's been with 30+ women. I guess I just felt like he was constantly comparing me to his past GFs and I had no one to compare him to. No guy (besides him) paid any attention to me before. He's a super flirty guy who flirted with everyone so sometimes i feel like a fool for falling for it.

I don't know what to do to stop feeling this way.

He's told me it was 30+. 

I totally 100% agree and understand that guys look at nudes. But I never thought it'd be of their exes whom they were once intimate with. That's a whole lot different than pornstars or others they don't actually know. 

"It was only after I found out that he had naked pics of his exes in his possession that he would occasionally look at" I'm sorry but what? A good man doesn't do this. What the f¨?

"No guy (besides him) paid any attention to me before." that's why your "normalmeter" is so off. You shouldn't be treated like this.

Throw the whole man away.

You were uncomfortable, jealous and insecure. He's not for you

But you need to learn, all guys look at nudes, watch porn and masturbate in their spare time.

How do you know he's been with all those women? You need to focus on yourself and stop worrying about other women you can't compare to. Everyone has flaw and are beautiful in their way. The more you think about it the more negative you'll see yourself. And if he's the only guy you been with then the first love is always the hardest to let go. Good luck