Has anyone ever seen God?  Please explain this?

No one has ever seen God (1 John 4:12).

No man has seen or can see [God] (1 Timothy 6:16).But Adam and Eve saw God. So did Abraham and Moses:The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day (Genesis 18:1).The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend (Exodus 33:11).

God is in the wind, boulders, mountains, streams, the seagulls wheeling above the ocean thermals, the symphony of the crickets on a balmy summer night. Haven’t you noticed? If I disagree with what is written in the Bible, but God created me and I see Him in these other things He’s created,  then surely He will accept my belief in Him

based upon these senses he gave me when He created this body of mine?

• Lisa M

I've never seen him. But when I was about 9 or 10 it was a very difficult year for me. I turned to the bible even though I wasn't particularly religious. One day, I prayed to God that things would get better. I fell down on my knees sobbing because for the first time I knew God was there with me. Even when everyone abandoned me, I knew God was always there. 

God can only be seen through your your Spiritual eyes, to search him otherwise is plain waste of time and effort. 

Maybe not, but Fireball has spoken with Him.

• Paul

Only during the time He lived on Earth 2,000 years ago.

• Michael

Even after Jesus’ ascension to heaven, his apostles described the Father as having a separate and superior position in relation to Jesus.

• Git

You have missed one: Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

But I have an even better one. Jesus is god and many people saw Jesus during Jesus’ time. 

If the bible is right that no one has seen god and people had seen Jesus, then it stands to reason, Jesus is not god.

If indeed Jesus is god, then the bible lied. And we were told the devil is the father of all lies. So, is the bible by god or by the devil? 

• Roberta B

The Bible also shows that the true God reveals Himself in ways that people can perceive but cannot directly see, because he is too powerful.  Now, we can ask ourselves, "Am I going to dispute with Him and question what he does?"  Sooner or later we will find that His way is RIGHT.

No human has seen God, only angels can see him directly. So in those accounts about Moses, Abraham, and others, it seems to read in a way that they literally saw God... but taking the context into consideration, it reveals that God appeared to them by means of an angel's representation (Exodus 3:2 & Genesis 18:2,3) or by means of a vision in their mind (Exodus 24:11).

CREATOR FATHER is GOD:   No one has ever seen Him.

Sons of God have always reign as LORD: NONE of them are GOD the Creator Father.  Some have appeared to humans. 

Adam and eve did before they sinned

Abraham and moses never did

A few people saw various manifestations of God, but no man has seen God in his essential Spirit. He is invisible to human eyes.

Colossians 1:15 KJV — Christ is the image of the invisible God. 

1 Timothy 1:17 KJV — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

God spoke to Moses through an angel

Galatians 3:19 NLT — Why, then, was the law given? It was given alongside the promise to show people their sins. But the law was designed to last only until the coming of the child who was promised. God gave his law through angels to Moses, who was the mediator between God and the people.