Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Do you block users or not?

Why or why not?

Two things I don't do are report users or block someone who is not paid.  I will block the paid trolls here because I will not facilitate their paychecks.

And Frankly, I don't see why anyone would help trolls like Dirac make money here.  Even at that--why would anyone on earth engage this liar?  He has said that I am user "Cowboy" when it's obvious that Cowboy is his sock.  Cowboy is actually an alarmist, which even shows the further delusions of Dirac.

Dirac has even said that I am Pearl.  Everybody here knows Pearl's story or can easily figure it out in 10 minutes.  Everybody except Dirac, the clown who claims others can't do research.

• Daro
      1 month agoReport

*** Fake Dirac cant figure out anything. I posted the simplest math question in the universe (wasnt supposed to be a "problem" sence the answer is sooo obvious). He ( or they) managed to get every copy of it deleted rather than admit how stupid he is. Hard to imagine anyone dumb enuff to "pay" him

Yes, I have 3 blocked, one blocked me and gave no reason, the other two were cursing using foul language, they are blocked for good. 

• Sally

I blocked Michelle Obama because he was so rude.

I do.

It makes the trolls rage.

Job done,

• Imperatus1 month agoReport

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do block some users. I don't want negativity in my life.

I will not block any user. I will respect every user and think that they are right from their position. It is not good at all to block people. We have to take it for granted that different people will have different opinion. We must cooperate with one another to make this yahoo answer a great platform for discussion on different topics. 

• οικος
      1 month agoReport

Aww, you poor dear. Some people know when they have something valuable to add, like PB and some just shoot their mouths off, so to speak, and display their ignorance.

I have blocked only one user, not because I disagreed with him but because, when you could email people through Y!A, he kept spamming me with irrelevant material.

Only the deluded troll Yahoo Joker.

• JimZ

I blocked this guy named Hey Dook since he blocked nearly everyone except the really wacko.  I really didn't care what he said so I didn't miss his answers in the few times I asked a question.  I generally don't block people unless they have blocked me and usually not then either.  They'd have to really get under my skin.  

• how is life?good morning.. have a great day. 

Yes if they say mean statements to me my calling me names, and use foul language. 

• Mark

No, I do not.               .