You are never too old for anything especially in your 20:s. However: Context is everything with clothes like that. To your job at a law office, account, or Sunday school teacher then no. To your job as a graphic designer, barista, high tech start up software engineer or performance artist then of course. If you live in Farmville USA or suburbia then not the best choice, if you live in a city that's thriving and modern go for it.  If you are wearing this to your mom's Sunday after church brunch no, if this is to a music festival then yes, wear all three at once. Only you know your life situations and ultimately you need to decide. myself, I would go for the patchwork denim and pass on the spikes, instead going for studs and beads. The spikes are a bit too high school 2003 goth and I'm seeing a lot of patchwork denim at the streetwear level.

I think its great, and 27?   cmon, course you can wear that - women in spikes aren't supposed to be silly.  its a rule.

the patchy jacket though, better in leathers.   Everyone is too old for that jacket.

Possibly, but it depends on what you're doing at the moment.

If you're married, have two kids, and work as an accountant, you would look ridiculous.

If you're a single student, or working in an artistic field, you might easily pull it off.