My teacher wants to do a fun hangout with me, but my parents won’t let me, how do i convince them to let me go?

I’m 17 but i’ll be 18 in december and he’s a big man in his 30s with glasses and short brown hair. he recently emailed me asking how i’ve been doing since schools been closed and we talked a bit and then he asked if i wanted to come over and have a camping trip with just him and maybe do a camp out in his back yard with a tent and campfire and stuff and it honestly sounded fun because i’ve barely left my house and all my friends can’t hang out cause of the virus, so i told him yes and i’m going in a few days, but my parents are mad at me and told me i can’t go because it’s apparently inappropriate but it’s really not he never mentioned anything inappropriate it’s obviously just a fun thing so how do i convince them to let me go

Update:

this is a serious question i need advice

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

cause its inappropriate, i wouldnt go

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

SERIOUSLY???????? LISTEN to your parents!!!!!!!!  The man is a pervert!

• Ben
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That's a little weird, did he really ask you that?

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Of course not. Melora K is a long-term troll and fantasist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just wear a short skirt and ditch the panties.  What could go wrong?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Of course it's not a serious question, Melora. Only a few weeks ago you were making up stories about how this man followed you home and tried to break in while you were alone, then he was sending you tender messages, now you tell us he wants you to come and camp with him - alone! 

What astonishes me is how many people actually BELIEVE your ludicrous fantasies.

And look! Best Answer as usual to the ever-reliable Pearl who believes EVERYTHING you  say on here!

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's a good opportunity to get some evidence you can use to make him give you money.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can do what you want in your fake scenario. Misrepresentation is a TOS violation here.

• 2 months ago

Don't be a fool - don't go, even if your parents change their mind. Don't socialize with a teacher. Just say "No thanks"

• ...Show all comments
    • bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Pearl has been known to claim she's embarrassed at the way Melora K always give BA to her, but I notice she still posts her banal answers anyway.

• 2 months ago

Troll. I know you're bored but there must be something better you can do. Clean out a closet. 

• 2 months ago

That is so inappropriate and illegal.  You parents need to contact the school district or the school (if it’s private) and tell them what’s going on.  The man will be terminated post-haste.  

I know because I am a retired school teacher.

Source(s): Retired middle and high school teacher.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.