My teacher wants to do a fun hangout with me, but my parents won’t let me, how do i convince them to let me go?

I’m 17 but i’ll be 18 in december and he’s a big man in his 30s with glasses and short brown hair. he recently emailed me asking how i’ve been doing since schools been closed and we talked a bit and then he asked if i wanted to come over and have a camping trip with just him and maybe do a camp out in his back yard with a tent and campfire and stuff and it honestly sounded fun because i’ve barely left my house and all my friends can’t hang out cause of the virus, so i told him yes and i’m going in a few days, but my parents are mad at me and told me i can’t go because it’s apparently inappropriate but it’s really not he never mentioned anything inappropriate it’s obviously just a fun thing so how do i convince them to let me go

this is a serious question i need advice

cause its inappropriate, i wouldnt go

• L

SERIOUSLY???????? LISTEN to your parents!!!!!!!!  The man is a pervert!

• Ben

That's a little weird, did he really ask you that?

• bluebellbkk
      4 weeks agoReport

Of course not. Melora K is a long-term troll and fantasist.

Just wear a short skirt and ditch the panties.  What could go wrong?

Of course it's not a serious question, Melora. Only a few weeks ago you were making up stories about how this man followed you home and tried to break in while you were alone, then he was sending you tender messages, now you tell us he wants you to come and camp with him - alone! 

What astonishes me is how many people actually BELIEVE your ludicrous fantasies.

And look! Best Answer as usual to the ever-reliable Pearl who believes EVERYTHING you  say on here!

• D50

It's a good opportunity to get some evidence you can use to make him give you money.

You can do what you want in your fake scenario. Misrepresentation is a TOS violation here.

Don't be a fool - don't go, even if your parents change their mind. Don't socialize with a teacher. Just say "No thanks"

• bluebellbkk
      1 month agoReport

Pearl has been known to claim she's embarrassed at the way Melora K always give BA to her, but I notice she still posts her banal answers anyway.

Troll. I know you're bored but there must be something better you can do. Clean out a closet. 

That is so inappropriate and illegal.  You parents need to contact the school district or the school (if it’s private) and tell them what’s going on.  The man will be terminated post-haste.  

I know because I am a retired school teacher.

Source(s): Retired middle and high school teacher.