Do you think a lot of webcam girls exploit us men knowing most will pay for sub par content?

Now I want to stress not all adult models and content creators are like this. 

How ever there is this one model I would like to get your opinions on. She starts out with a top on camera zoomed in so we just get a shot from her chest upwards. She will have a goal that says "Topless" x amount of tokens. 70% of the time she will log off about 200 hundred tokens left to go before end of a ridiculously high tip goal. If she ends up making it what she does is she will zoom the camera in closer remove her top. In effect you just see the top half of  her breasts no nipples nothing. Then if she does go to grab stuff etc she covers them with her hands. like she won't allow her fans who paid her tokens to see. Sometimes deciding out of nowhere to put her bra back on.Also if you know anything about cam girls there is a trend of inserting a vibrating sex toy that reacts to tips. kicker is you can not even see if she has it inserted in her it could be on her bed and she just pretends to have orgasms.My point is do you think Webcam girls like this are toxic and pollute the ones who actually care about fans and deliver us good content. instead of tricking guys into OnlyFans accounts where they post a close up of a bra and expect $10 a month.I know women do not owe us guys anything and feminists cry all the time that women are exploited in the sex industry. Yet thousands of women want sugar daddy's, expect to be paid  to sit in front of a camera doing nothing. What are your opinions guys? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Get Cam Girl Jobs from https://bitly.com/NaughtyJobToday

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Alesha
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Then simply don't buy into any of it, simply turn to another channel. That option is open to every guy.

• 2 months ago

Absolutely. They are doing whatever it takes to make as much money as they can. Strippers do the same thing.

• 2 months ago

You want to be exploited or you wouldn't be looking for webcam girls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

So basically you want us to be against this poor women trying to make a living?

You are complaining that what she is doing is not degrading enough for your money?

Grow up.

• Tom2 months agoReport

No she can make money anyway she likes. However it's just the fact she knows guys will pay for sub par content. You would feel cheated to  if you only got half a foot long at Subway or paid to see someone "Topless"
      . Men don't get paid by women to sit on camera talking and being semi topless.

• 2 months ago

Wow, what a simp.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.