Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Why was America so late to take covid 19 precautions?

Canada started to take precautions in Feb before they even had any confirmed cases.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The "mob" mentality that people around the world know Merica has. It's all foolish pride that this be so; isn't it? Were so thinking to believe that America is so high and mighty when it's been a sack of dirt for the longest. Way before my time and that's truly sad.

Granted, even knowing this. Goodness, I've even sacrificed for it ages ago. Would do such again. All I ask is that the public makes my sacrifices worth it. "Some paid all, but most only pay a few." Truly America/ Turtle Island is home of the free due to the powers of the brave. It's about time people understand such. Act like it, but don't allow such be foolish pride. Speaking about pride. Isn't that a sin?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

over the years there have been so many false alarms coming out of communist China that whatever they say has to be tested..............

• 1 month ago

Maybe you forgot... The US Started the lock down IN JAN with Travel Restrictions... GEEEE... you are so uneducated for such a stupid question..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump is an utter moron. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

when canadian soldiers arrived in Kahndhar, all the afganies were doing wolf whistles

the afganies thought a plane load of gay men had just arrived to service them

in afghanistan, shaved men is a sign of gayness

• 2 months ago

President Trump ordered banning travel from China in mid-January.

People like YOU called him a racist.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s not a contest, dipshyt. Now go Troll elsewhere.

• 2 months ago

Because our Dear Leader said it was a hoax until it hit him in the face.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Now there are more confirmed cases per captia in the United States and that is because some of them are not very smart. I just saw online that some of the people had gone back to the ocean to play and this should of not happened because the fish do not need this awful disease in them.   If there is another serious outbreak of this next winter I am scared the government might have to go under martial law to restrain the people. I am going to keep wearing my mask and be careful.   Next winter going to be thinking about wearing Muslim scarves to block my face so I do not get sick. 

Trump was smart to close the border and glad someone very special to me was not trapped in China.  She is promised in marriage to my twins cousin and she is so much like him he is going to love her very much.  She is going to be his Queen and he deserves it for all the crap he has been through.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Trump closed the border to Chinese 2 DAYS after China admitted there was a problem on JANUARY 31st. From what I see, January is is BEFORE February.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.