Don
Don asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Can you convince anyone to vote for Biden without bringing up Trump?

I'm genuinely curious.

anyone but that other guy?

The democrats know they can’t really run Biden. So they will be forced to admit their whole primary strategy was a farce. Especially when they draft someone else at the convention.

No Presidential candidate has ever been more qualified to be President than Biden.

Yes, but Trump constantly bashed and lied about Obama or Hillary, and he continued to stir up hatred during his rallies. Proving he is not presidential like Biden.

• Leo

His decades of experience gives him a solid unstanding of the issues that will come across his desk.

Why would I have to? Can I drive a nail home without using a hammer? Probably, but why would I when a hammer is the best tool for the job.

• Lili

Sure.  He supports many positions that matter to a great many Americans and he is highly qualified and knowledgeable, with years of experience in both the Senate and as vice-president.

That's the way to do it.