My mom is laughing and staring at me and I wish she would just die. She is looking at me like she thinks I’m dumb. Any advice?

I had to order a lamp and rug for my mom from amazon and she is staring at me while laughing saying I bet you didn’t know this was the lamp and she keeps staring at me like she thinks I’m dumb . I knew what was in the box but I know she would say she doesn’t believe me and keep laughing and she is the type to follow you everywhere and laugh at you and I just wish she would die so I wouldn’t have to go on and on about this if she was dead I wouldn’t have even had to order it. My mom is not willing to learn how to order things online herself.

just talk to her about it

Stop ordering stuff for her.

My mom is dead. I wish she were still here. 

We're all a little on edge right now. Maybe try some meditation or yoga.

You are thirty and still having problems with your parent? Are you living with your mother?  You have posted a bunch of questions, all around the same issues with your mother and family. If you are unhappy about these relationships, what has been preventing you from minimizing future contact,or end these relationships completely?  Your mother doesn't have to "die" , in order for you to become free, (though she will , in time). YOU have to assert yourself to become more independent. 

I don't know tell her that you were the one that know how to order things on-line and not her so that makes you useful.  Depending on how old you are move out.  Also maybe she is joking, I don't know.

Oh what a happy life you will have when she's dead. Oh what a DIFFERENT life you will have. She won't be there to do anything for you. Look after you. Feed and clothe you. Help you out when you are in a fix. Instead of her conveniently dying for you - how about you moving out of your home so you won't have to ever order things on line for this really annoying woman. You'd never have to worry about anything ever again. Problem solved.

Careful what you wish for kid

Edit:

That's sad that a woman of 30 

is that childish and petty. 

• Dr. Stephanie

"Kid" is thirty years old !

ROFL Im laughing at you too. I bet you didn’t know that was the lamp. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think youre dumb

Dude don't think that way. Talk with your mother and tell her the issue you have with her.

• Dr. Stephanie

"Dude " is a woman , of thirty.

Life is way too short to live like that. I suggest making some changes.