J asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 month ago

Did my girlfriend give me a STD? ?

I was diagnosed with epididymitis in my testicle.. i got tested for STDs and well the results were negative. 

But then i was having excruciating pain in my stomach and back area.. come to find out it’s inflammation of the stomach vein and you get that from STDs as well.. I’ve been with the same girlfriend since forever it feels like! I have no proof she’s done me wrong either

I’m not sure what to do, does this sound fishy? Any advice? Please help 

No, your gf did not give you an STD.  If you still want one you will have to get it from someone else.

• kelvin

Males of any age can get epididymitis. Epididymitis is most often caused by a bacterial infection, including sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Sometimes, a testicle also becomes inflamed — a condition called epididymo-orchitis and i looked this up again as you asked this once already

• Marc

If you were tested and its negative, then you have your answer. Why are you looking for something that isnt there?

Neither of your conditions is an STD.

Your test said you do not have an STD.

If your girlfriend had given you an STD the test would say you have an STD.

You should talk to her about getting tested if she already hasn’t. But its possible that she’s not carrying anything. It’s not unheard of for epididymitis to be contracted non-sexually. 

• Jamey

You haven't got STD, that's what your test said.