why do i have to keep signing in?

It is better that way, so no one gets in your account

You need to go to settings in your browser and allow cookies. That will sort it. 

I've been having this problem for over a week and a half. It's extremely annoying to have to keep logging back in every 15 minutes.  Will somebody please fix this !!!

Happened to me also, started yesterday! Found out here, that there are some others affected as well.I sent yahoo a message about it on their Fbook page. I guess more will be affected, when their 14 days auto is done. The more people that message them on their fbook page, the faster they'll fix it.

uhhh to ask and answer questions on yahoo.

you need to ask yahoo this question

It is a glitch and we just need to wait. It would help if you posted your device, mode, and OS.

You are automatically clearing your browser history and cached. The three dots at the  upper right, click history, clear history an turn off the automatic setting.

• Sharon

There is a glitch causing people to be signed out. If you aren't deleting cookies in your browser there is nothing you can do until they fix it.