can i use the fact i don't support the clause in the 13th amendment to get out of jury duty due to concious?

ie

i can not in good moral compass be on this jurry because i don't support the state haveing a right to sell inmates as cheap labor to prisions,seeing as they could be innocent and there is no way to know they are.

can i basically tell a judge i am not participating in your system becuase i don't support forced labor on those who may be innocent and it goes against my moral compass.

{cant for the life of me remember how to spell the word that sounds like con shun sss}

darn burn out.

the 13th amendment has a clause that says all forms of slavery and involentart servdom is illegal save for as a punishment for a crime,

it is that clause i don't support, i don't support insentivizing people to make laws so prisions can get cheap labor, or acting like ensalving an innocent person who was wrongly jailed is just an oopsi

• Droopy

If you state that incourt you'll not get selected. 

I always use the fact that I have family an friends in law inforcement.  That has gotten me outta jury duty everytime.

No. I hope the judge makes you wait all day to be picked for a jury if you try a stupid stunt like that.

Not usually. Most states don't use forced labor anymore, so your objection to it really has nothing to do with the system in which they'd being asking you to participate.

• out2lunch4now2
      1 month agoReport

Slavery and indentured servitude can be used as punishments for crimes.  Try actually reading the 13th Amendment.

just try it and see and then you'll know

Noooo try to get picked so if it's a non violent victimless crime you can do jury nullification!!

• The constitution was created by white supremacists.