Should I sleep with this guy? I need advice.?

I’m 21 , recently met this guy through social media we talked a few times through text and phone . I really do like him he made himself seem like a good guy for the most part. We were suppose to hang out for the first time yesterday but he text me and told me hours before all he really wanted was to have sex. I was a little upset because apart of me wanted to build a connection before anything. But I have mix feelings because I’ve never been sexually active with anybody . And I don’t know if losing it to him would be the right decision I don’t wanna regret it 

Oh my god. You are an idiot. This guy wants to hook up JUST for sex. How do you not realize that? He does not know you, he does not want a relationship with you, he does not love you either. And you are on the Internet with us asking permission to have sex with a stranger?

Laughable, just laughable. What the eff is wrong with you? Have some self respect, girl.

• Nickname
      4 weeks agoReport

It’s not ok to just want sex, rapey males should stop using women to self-masturbayte

• Gonzo

Don't be selfish with your vagina, spread your legs to the world.

only sleep with someone if you are comfortable to. if he really liked you, he would be okay with waiting. otherwise, he's not worth your time.

If you want to get physical too, then just have fun. Appreciate he was being honest rather than using you and playing with your feelings. Apart from that, use condom because you do not know anything about his sexual history. Also, tell him beforehand in text if there is something you won't be comfortable with like handcuffs or bdsm. Other than that, tell him no strings attached is no problem but you need to be able to trust him first, so you need to meet him casually for few times first before getting physical. Get to know more of his personality in real because you can't get enough right idea over internet or texts.

In the end, question yourself, do you see yourself feeling more hurt having sex but not relationship as you might develop feelings. Or you feel that you can handle that and right now, you too want to satisfy your physical needs. Figure out what is more important to you and what you might regret more later, and make your decision based on that. Honestly, I feel, if you already have sexual desires building in you, then its not nice to keep suppressing them. Also, boys and girls have open mind attitude towards such things today. They aren't taboo like they were 20 years back but you know better of your own country and region. Most importantly, just be safe. He should not be a creep taking advantage. Have your say too, and don't succumb completely if you decide to get physical. 

getting rid of him wouldn't be a loss...he already told you he just wants sex, what do you think he'll do to you when he gets it?

If you're tired and his place is closest for you to crash, sure

No way please wait...

If you don’t know don’t do it. You’ll have many men and opportunities to have sex. It was nice of him to be honest on what he wanted but you wanted something else there is a man who will give you exactly what you want. I learned the hard way, don’t make that same mistake. 

• Alan H

Once he has had what he wants he will ask for more of the same.    When he has had his fill from you he will seek the next victim.

Value yourself more than that.   Wait until you are in a loving, stable relationship 

• Kaylee

He put out what he wanted from you on a silver platter and you are still ignoring it because you want a connection. If sex is something special to you, I wouldn’t even bother trying to hang out with this guy. Hanging out with him and letting him get what he wants doesn’t ensure a connection at the end .