Is China the biggest threat to the world?
- Ozzie KlunkLv 61 month agoFavourite answer
It depends on how you look at it.
1. the biggest threat to the world is over-population and the resultant loss of species, depletion of resources and the destruction of the environment. China shares in the blame for this;2. China could only be considered the biggest threat to the world if by supplanting the USA as the most important nation, they provoke the Americans into some sort of jealous rage.
Having said that, China might be humanity's only hope for survival. It seems to me that China has the most pragmatic government on Earth. When the crunch comes they will do whatever is needed, unencumbered by religion, culture or partisan politics.
Discuss among yourselves.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Starting to look that way
- RickLv 61 month ago
China is a regional power, NOT a world power.
- CeeLv 71 month ago
Yes, followed by North Korea and religious fundamentalists.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 1 month ago
No, white people, males, patriotism and religion are.
- 1 month ago
I think Russia is more dangerous.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
Anytime a leader declares himself LEADER for life......that's a worrying development.
- jeeper_peeper321Lv 71 month ago
no, of course not, liberals are the biggest threat to the world
- electricpoleLv 71 month ago
Economically, yes. In terms of physical security, that would be Iran or North Korea. Or, some non-nation state group.
- RickLv 41 month ago
they are the current front-runner, yes ........................
- BarryLv 51 month ago
You and I benefit from China's trade. Some parts in your computer are probably Chinese. As are most electronic equipment including cameras and car parts. China exports tools and components in all walks of life. Just look at the small print on packaging and you will be enlightened.