What do you think about a teen named Madison Bell disappearing?

I think it was bullshit. She can leave because she is 18, but the way she did it was wrong. She had everyone trying to find her *** for a week. She should be embarrassed and she should get into trouble for it.

On the surface, yes, however, the full story isn't known at this time.  She could have been going through some mental health problems, her family might not be all they seem, there could be any number of reasons - including just wanting attention.  I think there is something telling in the fact that she doesn't seem to have gone home.

• D1218

Sounds strange to me. I heard a lot of girls with that name.

I left for good on my 17th birthday. I did leave a note!

She is too young to survive on her own. 

I so wish the pedophile who took her could get jailed but in our sicko society that won't happen. 

See, if the age of consent was 21 we could almost eliminate the kidnappings, sexual abuse/trafficking and murder of teens. Any adult involving themselves sexually with a girl as young as her is a predator, period. 

She IS embarrassed, and she is already in trouble for it, just not necessarily legal trouble.

I think it’s so rude to just up and leave. Spread only positivity 🥰

Time will tell what the circumstances were.  One of the first questions that police ask is whether it would be out of character for her to simply vanish.