What do you think about a teen named Madison Bell disappearing?

I think it was bullshit. She can leave because she is 18, but the way she did it was wrong. She had everyone trying to find her *** for a week. She should be embarrassed and she should get into trouble for it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

On the surface, yes, however, the full story isn't known at this time.  She could have been going through some mental health problems, her family might not be all they seem, there could be any number of reasons - including just wanting attention.  I think there is something telling in the fact that she doesn't seem to have gone home.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Sounds strange to me. I heard a lot of girls with that name.

• 1 month ago

I left for good on my 17th birthday. I did leave a note!

• 1 month ago

She is too young to survive on her own. 

I so wish the pedophile who took her could get jailed but in our sicko society that won't happen. 

See, if the age of consent was 21 we could almost eliminate the kidnappings, sexual abuse/trafficking and murder of teens. Any adult involving themselves sexually with a girl as young as her is a predator, period. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

She IS embarrassed, and she is already in trouble for it, just not necessarily legal trouble.

• 1 month ago

I think it’s so rude to just up and leave. Spread only positivity 🥰

• 1 month ago

Time will tell what the circumstances were.  One of the first questions that police ask is whether it would be out of character for her to simply vanish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.