Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Which of the two religions is more worthy of respect and admiration, Judaism or Islam?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

All religions that believe in a supreme spiritual deity are equally wrong whether you call it God or Allah or Jehovah or Yahweh or IAM.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not religions per se, as all religions are good.  It's the followers. They are the people who destroy the good name of their own religions.  

• patty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

islam is a rip off of judeo/christian bible

• Dubbs
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Islam, Muslims don't hide behind antisemitism accusations whenever someone has a legitimate reason to criticize them.

Back when Islamic countries were ruled by their religion (not by politics) there was nowhere near as much poverty because it was required by law to give to those in need. This is a historical fact.

Meanwhile Jews have practiced usury throughout history and continue to profit financially by such means, while at the same time bragging on how they are God's chosen people. Suffering from Delusions of grandeur and Delusions of Persecution at the same time.

Now Muslims aren't perfect either as there are more extremists that rise up from their ranks; and Sephardic Jews are much more noble then Ashkenazi Jews. But overall my main reasons are listed above.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Neither one of them is worthy of respect and admiration.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Judaism was founded by God, but for one specific purpose, to be the people through whom the Messiah, the Savior of humanity, would come in to the world. That purpose was fulfilled 2,000 years ago when Jesus Christ came into the world. Great numbers of Jews recognized the Messiah and followed Him, becoming Christians. Some didn't, which is why Judaism still exists. Islam is a manmade religion, whose founder never demonstrated that he was anything more than an ordinary human being.

• Hindusufi
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The Messiah is yet to appear.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Judaism is the lesser of two evils.  No religion deserves respect.

• 2 months ago

Islam beheads infidels and throws homosexuals off the top of a roof.  Plus they burn the city down if you draw a doodle of mohammud.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They both have their positive points, dear -- as my Jewish husband, who holds a master's degree in an Islamic subject, would be happy to inform you.

• 2 months ago

All religion is equally foolish in my opinion.

• ...Show all comments
    • megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I agree that religious art is both interesting and valid.  In fact that's about all religion is good for, inspiring art.  I also enjoy history, art, and architecture.  However religion itself is still foolish.  And to say that any one is any more valid than another is also foolish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.