Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Am I a product of inbreeding?

My mom and dad are actually brother and sister. My dad was adopted at age 15 by my mom's parents (my grandparents). They ended up liking each other (I guess in a bad inbreeding way).

If your dad was adopted and neither of his parents were genetically the same as your mom, then it can't be inbreeding.  There's no blood relation between them.  

If your parents truly are biological siblings then yes, you would be the result of inbreeding.

No because your parents aren’t actually biologically related. 

• L

Since your dad was adopted - they are NOT brother and sister by blood.

They aren't siblings, and your mother and father are not biologically related. Your father was adopted. They are two people who happened to be raised by the same set of parents. 

That does not make you an inbred offspring. It's a little weird, but your father was nearly an adult when he met your mother--they probably weren't raised together that long. 

you might be but that dont make you bad

• Ann

If your dad is adopted, you are not the product of incest.  Your parents aren't  related by blood.

You must be really bored to resort to Trolling on Yahoo answers. 

Your parents do not share a blood line because they do not have the same parents.

No inbreeding as a result of a bio child having a baby with her adopted brother.

So, unless one of your grandparents father or mother ed your dad, there is zero chance of inbreeding. Zero, none!

They’re not blood related so you’re not an inbred. They’re step siblings. 

Do you watch the flash (tv series). Barry Allen was adopted by Joe West. Barry then marries Joe’s daughter, Iris. They have a daughter, Nora Allen-West (not to be confused with Barry’s mom, Nora Allen). You would be Nora Allen-West.