do I have an honest chance of dodging charges if I beat hell out of the next trumpster that verbally abuses me for wearing a covid-19 mask?

just walk away. they (trumpsters) are mentally ill and dangerous mind... and probably baiting you for a legal case mind.

• Archer

You sound like an Antifa member. Not too smart and just dumb enough to be proud of it!

I pray all Americans will never forget how the Socialist Democratic leaders across this nation reacted and what they did when the Wuhan virus engulfed the United States.

They politicized it, and they turned it into extortion – never once sincerely looking out for American workers and all American citizens – only to push a left-wing agenda to support their party.

Party above all; over the good of the people – that was and is their only concern. And that’s not only my opinion, but that of millions who have seen it with their own eyes, if only they looked, because the Lame Stream Media didn’t report the Socialist Democrats failings – they’re part of the same enemy.

Let’s remember a few weeks back when Democrats controlling the U.S. House decided to go home for a week to 10 days, the GOP-controlled Senate stayed in Washington working to deliver a virus rescue bill that would assist American workers and businesses against damages of the Wuhan virus.

The Senate had everything bundled up – with bipartisan support – by Saturday, but Nancy Pelosi waltzed back into town and convinced Dems they could get more goodies and more of their pet programs in the virus relief bill. She destroyed the Senate bill using extortion and blackmail to block the bill to push an agenda and attempted to fund a bunch of garbage that didn’t have a thing to do with the virus or the American people and their jobs.

I wear a mask out wherever I go...I've not seen anyone b@tching about it.

What State?

No, but if he ventures within six feet of you and doesn't back up, you can pepper spray him.

Isn't that what your ordered to do , "Punch a Nazi"?