Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Isn't it ironic how Biden is being accused of being the racist when in reality his black interviewer was the one being the racist? ?

Biden wasn't being racist. His black interviewer was the one being racist when he told Biden to pick a black VP. Could you imagine if a white interviewer would have told Biden to pick a white VP? People and media would condemn the white interviewer for having racial preferences for a VP, and white people as a whole would be labeled racist merely because the interviewer pushed for a white VP on behalf of white voters.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Biden was being racist... when he told black people they weren't black if they didn't vote for him. He doesn't OWN the black vote.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

AND JUST HOW MUCH COOL AID DID YOU HAVE TO DRINK TO COME UP WITH THAT

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Charlamagne Tha God is a well known Bernie Bro so his grilling of Biden had less to do with race and more to do with trying to damage the candidate he sees as having stolen the race from Sanders.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, Donald Trump is a racist!  His racist taunts of "send them back" proves that.   Send who back to where?  If everyone was sent back to where they came from, the only ones that would be here would be the Indians who were unceremoniously packed up and shipped off to reservations.  It's time for this nonsense to stop.  Donald Trump is an uneducated moran.  You better start paying attention.  If he is given another term, you better start learning to speak Russian.  He wants to be a dictator.  He wants to try to do what Putin did and just remain in office and when he dies to bequeath Donald Trump, Jr. as his successor, or maybe his daughter, you know the one he would date if he could, will be the first female dictator of this country. 

Why is he afraid of absentee voting?  He did it!  Do you think it is because perhaps Russia can't control the voting procedure or interfere as they did in the previous election?  Maybe they cannot control the count of the paper ballots like they can on the machines.

Locking up children, allowing them to be misused and assaulted.  Then trying to send them on a journey back to their homeland without supervision.  I don't care what nationality you are, you have to believe that is inhumane.  For all that have children, think of that for a while.  What if someone took your little kids even your teenagers and you didn't know where they were. 

If he was so smart he would show you his grades, and be proud of them.  If it was something to be proud of, he would have them posted on a big plaque behind his head while on TV.  He said he would sue the school if they revealed his grades.  Is all that necessary? 

When he has of us all lined up in ankle bracelets and chains and is putting us on slow boats to Russia, you will say "gosh I wish I had paid attention".  Please don't think he cares anything about you!  It is only him, his family, and the friends that aid and abet him in his schemes that he cares about.  OK, I don't really think that he cares about his friends, he just uses them.  It is time to dump this guy and get back to American business.

I was always told when I was a child to "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it".  Be Careful what you are wishing for!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because he is the one who said... IF YOU voted for Trump YOUR not black and there are many blacks who voted for Trump. SO Biden was actually calling every black who voted for Trump either a WHITE or a OREO in the way DEMOCRITS love to add words with meaning when something a REPUBLICAN says which is not clear..

• 1 month ago

LMFAO And what about when your little tin god made the claim that 150 million Americans have been killed since 2007 by guns?  How do you explain that one away leftardo? It happened and just so you know I won't be voting for Trump or your sleepy pedophile in November.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its not Bidens fault that He is a  racist

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As usual, the conservative media is completely ignoring the context of a comment.

• ...Show all comments
    • GrandpaJon1 month agoReport

You should try pulling your head out of your a$$ sometime just for the novelty of it the air is fine out here in the real world! And just so your stupid a$$ knows I won't be voting fo Trump or your sleepy pedophile in November.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

True, so true...

• GrandpaJon1 month agoReport

Such bullshit. And what about when your little tin god made the claim that 150 million Americans have been killed since 2007 by guns?  How do you explain that one away leftardo? It happened and just so you know I won't be voting for Trump or your sleepy pedophile in November.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually, they were both racist.  The interviewer for insisting that Biden should pick a black VP and Biden for insisting that you're not black if you don't vote for him.

Biden did apologize later for his racist remarks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.