Why do employers give employees such uncomfortable schedules like super early in the morning?

And very uncomfortable co workers like very rude people, are they just trying to cause suicides?

Employers in Asia find safety measures, flexibility and transparency and make it clear that no one will be forced to return if they don't want to but instead use tactics such as staggered start times and alternate-day schedules to reduce the fear-continue reading-https://rplg.co/1d8f2380

how is that causing suicide? that is overly dramatic. You apply for a job that offers what you  want. many people are morning people and love working early and getting off early.

The hours of the business are dictated by the type of business it is.  Someone needs to be working when it is open.  Employees are needed.  Don't take it so personally.  If you don't like the hours, why did you apply for the job?

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

When I was a manager, I made my schedule based on the needs of the business.

I never caused any suicides but if I did, that would just be a bonus.

• ?

People are needed at those hours.

Because sometimes the job needs to get done.  It is not always on your schedule.  So suck it up.  Example: So you might break your leg at 4 in the morning.  You don't want to get to the hospital and hear, "sorry, your problem is not our problem, you will have to wait until 11 am when the doctor wakes up."    If you don't like the hours at your job, or its inconvenient to you, then leave.  You always have that choice. 

It's a good way to weed out the snowflakes.  

• Ben

You could leave and try doing something you're more passionate about. What I did recently when in that situation.

It's a typical challenge test to see how much that person wants the job. They make it challenging to test your coping skills. They wanna know you are 100 % serious for the job. Pretty stupid but I guess that's how it is 

Employers hate everybody.