2018 Jeep Wrangler vs 2018 Toyota Tacoma what’s better ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • bo
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Tacoma all the way

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I had a Jeep once. Bought it new but it was the worst quality car I’ve had and the only one ever to fail it’s first MOT. That was before Fiat got involved, I’d be amazed if quality has improved.

Also had a Toyota and it was trouble free for four years.So I would go for the Toyota but they are aimed at different buyers , so not really a like for like. 

• 1 month ago

Well, being you're asking in a Jeep forum, I'm going to go with Wrangler.

• 1 month ago

Jeep's don't have a reliable history. Poor engineering and bad metallurgy. Engines seem to be more reliable once they began manufacturing them in Mexico several years ago.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

CHRYSLER- Chrysler Has Reminded You Start Learning Engine Repair.

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't want a rice burner.

• 1 month ago

Here’s the breakdown.  The Fiat Chrysler product will break down.  The Toyota, expect to get at least 250,000 miles on it without any trouble.  

Don’t let anyone fool you Jeep is wholly owned by Fiat/ Chrysler corporation.

I’d put s Tacoma 4x4 up against a Wrangler Rubicon any day and still that Toyota will go 250,000 miles.   

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Two completely different types of vehicles. What the fack are you trying to compare?

• 1 month ago

What's more fun? The Wrangler. What's more reliable? The Tacoma. What's better off-road? The Wrangler. What's more comfortable and more practical? The Tacoma. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Wrangler is better off road. The Tacoma is far more reliable and far better on pavement where you'll spend 98% of your time, so the Tacoma is the better choice. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.