2018 Jeep Wrangler vs 2018 Toyota Tacoma what’s better ?

• bo
    1 week ago

Tacoma all the way

• F

I had a Jeep once. Bought it new but it was the worst quality car I’ve had and the only one ever to fail it’s first MOT. That was before Fiat got involved, I’d be amazed if quality has improved.

Also had a Toyota and it was trouble free for four years.So I would go for the Toyota but they are aimed at different buyers , so not really a like for like. 

Well, being you're asking in a Jeep forum, I'm going to go with Wrangler.

Jeep's don't have a reliable history. Poor engineering and bad metallurgy. Engines seem to be more reliable once they began manufacturing them in Mexico several years ago.

CHRYSLER- Chrysler Has Reminded You Start Learning Engine Repair.

• John

I don't want a rice burner.

Here’s the breakdown.  The Fiat Chrysler product will break down.  The Toyota, expect to get at least 250,000 miles on it without any trouble.  

Don’t let anyone fool you Jeep is wholly owned by Fiat/ Chrysler corporation.

I’d put s Tacoma 4x4 up against a Wrangler Rubicon any day and still that Toyota will go 250,000 miles.   

• Ron

Two completely different types of vehicles. What the fack are you trying to compare?

What's more fun? The Wrangler. What's more reliable? The Tacoma. What's better off-road? The Wrangler. What's more comfortable and more practical? The Tacoma. 

The Wrangler is better off road. The Tacoma is far more reliable and far better on pavement where you'll spend 98% of your time, so the Tacoma is the better choice.