My package didn't arrive from amazon?

It was suppose to come yesterday. I waited 11 days for it and never shown up. Tomorrow is the final deadline. Is there a way to cancel it and get my money back? 

You cannot cancel it - it is on its way.  You don't wait 11 days and then decide to cancel it, unless you want Amazon to cancel you - your ability to purchase from them.  There is no deadline for receiving merchandise and delivery dates are ALWAYS only estimated.

• It's not a deadline, it's a delivery date which isn't always on time. The seller may ask you to wait a few more days for you to receive it. There's delays with delivery from Amazon due to covid 19. A parcel I ordered was lost, toilet paper go figure. I canceled the order, the seller asked me to wait a few more days. I did, it never arrived. I cancelled the order and the seller refunded my money. 

Go to your account, returns and orders. Click on the item you ordered, cancel it or ask for a refund. 

I lost around 1.5K (One thousand five hundred dollars). Because of the chinese race, and China, so I don't know why you are complaining about your package that's probably worth peanuts.

A loss is a loss, so if you don't get your package then just move on. Trust me I won't forget how I lost my money.

• Scott

What's this "final deadline" nonsense? It will be there when it gets delivered.

• Tavy

It is well documented on amazon U.K. that items are taking longer due to shortage of staff whether shipped or local delivered.

People have self isolated or been ill with the virus. They are not working at full speed, so patience please.

"Tomorrow is the final deadline."  So they are still within their timeline.  You wanting it sooner doesn't affect that.

If it does not arrive on time, then look at your order and see what your options are.  You may be able to return it for free or you may not.  It depends on who it came from, whether you have Prime, and probably a few other factors.

• Judy

what does th tracking on it say?

There is no final deadline.

It comes when it comes.

You can't cancel an order if it's already been shipped.

You can return it when it arrives.

If it never arrives you can request a replacement or a refund.    You do not get to keep the item and your money, nor do you get to keep two items but pay for one.

• Justin2 months agoReport

My package was 900 dollars