Abigail asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I feel so down and weak. I could really use some positivity in my life right now. Can you leave a short positive message for me please? :(?

• Mr. P

Whenever I hit a wall like this I think - Fish.

F**k It - Sh!t happens.

You have a lot to be grateful for. You can see. You can hear. You have food and a roof over your head. 

Many people don't.

You also have the ability to be what ever you want to be and have whatever you need in life.

Notice I said Need - not want. Learn to tell the difference.

You may not achieve all your goals, but you will learn something by trying, and really, that is all that matters.

Better to try then fail than not try at all.

If possible - try gardening. Even grow cress in an eggshell. It may not sound much but it does lift your spirit.

• Mark2 months agoReport

Good luck, 👍

Hey there! My tuppence would be: stop thinking about feeling happy (or sad, or weak) and just focus on really listening to yourself and understanding what you would really like to do, right here, right now. It could be signing up to a dance class, texting a friend you haven't seen for a long time, even just lying on the bed doing nothing and feeling the warmth of your body, or taking a long bath...

You sound like you have nothing to loose, so why not give God a chance to prove himself to you. Please read the word of God.

Romans 3:23 - “For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.”

Romans 5:8 - “But God demonstrates His love toward us, in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Romans 6:23 - “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 10:9 and 10 - “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

Romans 10:13 - “For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

Romans 11:36 - "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen."

Jesus truly does Love You and so do I.

Please turn away from your sin because Jesus is coming very soon to take his children with him to Heaven. You do not want be on the earth after that time.

Source(s): The Word of GOD

Sure,

Check out.

Moodgym ANU

For a first choice by psychologists for treating excessive sadness

And depression ok, try it hey?

Good luck.

Very Best Wishes 

Mars Mission Australia 

Sources:) umpteen years 14+ studying all kinds of  counselling

With numerious qualifications in same and a private study into mental illness too

Whenever life gets really challenging or overwhelming, My mother always tells me, “This too shall pass.” And she’s right. Think about it— you’ve overcome so many obstacles in your life. And you will get through all the rest too. God bless!

I empathize with you when you say: "You feel down and weak." I have feel that way many times. However, here are words from one of my favorite songs, that always help me feel better, along with my faith and good relationship with my God.

Jehovah God, I call to you and ask you:“Hear my prayer.” My wounds are deep and slow to heal;my load is hard to bear.Despondent thoughts and disappointed hopeshave left me weak.O God of comfort, care for me;your favor I do seek.(CHORUS)Do raise me up; help me endure.When I’m in doubt, make my hope sure.From deep despair, I turn to you.Jehovah God, my strength renew.

For more uplifting and upbuilding information, please visit this website; jw.org. Best wishes!

Source(s): jw.org

For the first time in the history on humanity we are in a position to make a positive difference in the world. You've heard of the concept of 'critical mass'? It says that if 10% of the population thinks a certain way, the rest will follow suit.

So think in terms of connection and good will, so that the world can become a beautiful place. It is in our hands...one person at a time.

What I do is make a list of all of the wonderful, positive things in my life to focus on and be thankful for. 

These are some of the things that I focus on.  My list is huge so this is just a small list:

- I can see, hear, walk, eat, etc.  I'm still alive - that's the biggest one, lol, etc., I have 5 fingers, toes, hair ... the list just goes on.

Next, I look around my home and see the things that I'm thankful to have ...

- a fridge, stove, computer, tv, printer, bed, pillows (a missionary friend who was in Mexico told me that some street children only wanted a pillow for Christmas), etc.

You can look around and see that there is just so much to be thankful for.  When you compare that to how you feel at the moment, how can that compare?

- Love yourself so that you can be a positive influence on everyone you meet!  A smile, even at yourself in the mirror, can brighten your day!

You are in my prayers!  :)

• Lucie2 months agoReport

Yahoo answers added the colours to the holiday reference.  I would never do that.

• OTTO

Cheer up! Things might seem bad now, but they are sure to get worse!

• Sock2 months agoReport

ah **** yeah man

Yes,rest up for today and tomorrow everything will be great.

You will feel better soon.

• Thanks tons THE BANNIBAL ONE! Good luck to you come back soon you’re always welcome here.