Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Should Lori Loughlin be acquitted?

Guilty pleas don't seem to mean much anymore.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

No she broke the law and screwed over people that worked to get into college. Logically speaking I look at it as her consequence should not enable and should help some disenfranchised people  that where screwed over by the short cut Loughlin took. Make her have to pay the tuition of 2 current students , 2 former graduates , one future student that way the money would go to something positive. Expel the kids sends a message. I would be okay with her not doing any jail time but obligating her to have to do community service working with disadvantage groups for 2 years. That seems like a cheaper solution that helps people , teaches a lesson and save so much time

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

i remember seeing that one of the celebrates that were apart of it got 3 weeks in prison and everyone was calling it to much and then they just lazily announced that some mexican woman who did the same thing was getting life **** celebrates man 

• 2 weeks ago

Who cares even if she gets locked up it's not going to be a prison or jail that an average person would go to. It's going to be the country club that Martha Stewart went to.  And she's not get me hurting for money and if she does three years and gets right out.

• nappa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No she should get more time, the rich have a different standard than we regular  people have, sure she'll end up with house arrest or given even a shorter sentence,, she knew what she was doing and knew it w a against the law, let her pay the price.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Nope she should not 

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

No, of course not. She's not special. You do the crime, you do the time.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

As someone who entered Harvard with legacy status I feel a bit conflicted here. The whole bunch of them broke the rules and the laws both, but when the President himself defecates on the Constitution this regularly is it fair for others to be held to a high standard?

Oh, lock her up. Lock them all up, and their little dogs, too! Then lock Trump up with them and his little dog Matt Gaetz with him. Given the embarrassment they have inflicted on us as a nation we should have the lot of them on work gangs,

• 2 weeks ago

Lori & he husband "fought" the process for months! No , on being acquitted, We are a country of Laws, why should she be special? They cheated to get their "no so smart" kid in a prestigious school which cheats students who deserve to go to these schools, left out. A certain number is chosen, and they cheated.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No, she lied and cheated and took a spot from a deserving person.

• 2 weeks ago

Show evidence she was entrapped or illegally survived and we can talk . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.