Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Health & Safety · 2 months ago

Are people nostalgic about travel at the moment?

It seems so many people traveled internationally in the past decade prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. How are people feeling at the moment who traveled overseas on holidays regularly, as recently as 3 months ago?

• RICK

This week is my normal departure  time for my annual  overseas  trip, can't  wait until I'm free to go again

I know a travel writer who's losing her mind right now.

Yes, they are. I myself. I already booked my tours for Dubai from isango! for end of year Cant wait anymore.. :/

Some people are now. I've already missed three trips.

As a person who travels leisurely several times a year, I am slowly dying inside.  I am itching to travel like a crack fiend needs a hit.  However, I do want to be smart and not get into a situation where I get stranded so I am waiting for all of the travel restrictions to be lifted before I plan my next trip.  But sadly, I know travel won't be the same for a long time.  So yeah, I'm definitely nostalgic about how travel was, 6 months ago!  Back when you got a plated meal in First class 

I think so, it seems people are also more desperate for a holiday than ever.

• Mark

I can't speak for "most people", but COVID-19, really has not affected me, except for the "work at home" part.

• Eastside Guz

It was a staycation for us that worked in together in Pasadena too. All because a senior died.