Is there any legitimate reason for Dem to believe Joe Biden can beat Trump in November?

• Git

So far as I see it, there is no reason why Biden would win. In fact, Biden isn’t even actively doing anything; Trump is doing all the losing.

Biden is probably using the idiom: “Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself” as his strategy.

Just look at the advertisements by Biden’s camp or any organizations that are against Trump’s re-election. They all uses Trump’s own words and deeds against Trump. They are all “giving him enough ropes”.

• W
      2 weeks agoReport

I think you are right. Basically, the election is Trump's to lose. 

IF THE DEMOCRATS CAN GET ENOUGH IDIOTS, ILLEGALS AND DEAD PEOPLE TO THE POLLS TO VOTE THEY SHOULD WIN

• elisabeth2 weeks agoReport

Let you bask in that memory until you have no will in continuing your pitty life.  GO TRUMP!!

We either get the old fart with dementia that we have now for four more years of torture or we get a new old fart with dementia. Why is this country so in love with having  old fart demented Presidents now? What a fuc king  mess. I’m almost 65 myself so nobody can say I shouldn’t be saying this. Getting dementia myself, Which is why I would never think of running for president. I think this country deserves better.

Democrats will vote for a turnip instead of Trump.  Republicans would not vote for Jesus if he were running against Trump.  They would whine that Jesus was a foreigner, dark-skinned, and not in possession of a long-form birth certificate.

They know he cannot beat Trump that's why they are not letting you know what their real plan is.. They are going to replace him as soon as they can and have their party controlled puppet in.

'

Also they have already brainwashed you into thinking he can beat Trump just to try to get your vote for him so yu can say you voted for the winner. ITS A LONG TIME STRATAGY to try to convience people someone is losing as MOST people will change their vote so they can say they won... ITS PART of their brainwashing skeem.

• W
      2 weeks agoReport

Hey ROS, when was Trump in? Since when is military service considered to be required before election. Thanks to all who served, but should it be a must?

• L

The Democrats will make anything B.S. to think he will win.  The Democrats have been in a downward spiral for over 90-years and you'd think they would finally learn but they continue to implode on themselves.

• W
      2 weeks agoReport

The Republicans have been on a downward spiral since 2016. What have you idiots done to my Republican party? 

I can think of one right off: over 90,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19.

Here's one.  The numbers haven't changed much in Trump's favor.  And this time, you Trump supporters won't have Russia to help you change the vote totals in a few key states.

• Cenk
      2 weeks agoReport

I have to break precedent and give out my good socialist of the day award to two of you at once today because Lolly and this anonymous user are both such accomplished liars! Congratulations to both of you and keep up the amazing lies!

• Donald Trump is, without a doubt, the single most underestimated man to ever walk the face of the earth.

• Marduk

Yes, most Americans appear to be SANE! The trouble is by a few percent only!!

• john10001
      2 weeks agoReport

The popular vote is irrelevant and Trump has a higher approval rating than both Obama and Bush did at the same time and with a Corona tanked economy. Dems will lose big again in 2020. Trump gets four more years.