Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 2 months ago

Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder.?

If these two are to fight today. Who will you bet on and why?

AJ cant take a punch and neither can Beyonce Wilder. Thats why they are made for each other. Deontay wins by knock out round 2 or 3. The End.

• Ray

Tough pick tbh. If AJ goes after Wilder and keeps the pressure he can definitely stop the American, but the American has power too, he landed some shorts on Fury even in the second bout, and tbh i am not so sure AJ can handle those shots. I lean towards Wilder because he never gives up but tbh i would not bet because i am not sure 50-50

• snafu

Fury demonstrated the strategy for stopping Wilder. Joshua being the better boxer and fighter would knock him out by going on the offensive.

Joshua would knock Wilder out.

Joshua would be under so much pressure he wouldn't be able to do what he did in the Ruiz rematch, he'd have to fight and his punch resistance isn't good enough to take the kind of power Wilder posesses and so I got Bombzsquad by massacre.

• Mier

Turns out neither were as good as the were hyped up to be and have gotten stopped badly in recent fights. 

But I’d say it’s 50/50. Both are pretty technically flawed but I think it boils down to who lands the biggest punch first. I’d likely say AJ wins. 

i wouldnt bet on any of them since i dont know anything about them

• Kevin

we will never know, as there will never be sports again due to the coronavirus

• Ray
      1 month agoReport

spanish flu was far worse and it ended in 2 years, back to normal