Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

is it possible to get back with someone toxic after they changed and have a better relationship ?

me and my girlfriend broke up a little while ago because we were toxic. our relationship was toxic. but we still have feelings for each other, we decided to take the time apart to work on ourselves and grow more mature because we were immature and young. do you guys think that this is worth it? would we be better in the future together? would it help? 

it may be worth it everything sucks when youre young and immature but you can grow up

• Robert

Nope. I think if you were toxic and broke up you are only back together because you both got lonely. You never talked about the troubles or sought solutions. You are still the same people and you apparently still have not learned to talk things out. Communication is what makes relationships work and if you don't learn to talk things out you will be right back where you were before after the hornyness wears off. Check back in two weeks and let me know if I'm right.