Is it common for a man to lose interest in a woman after he has broken her? Like if he is very punitive to where she becomes afraid of him?

is it normal or common for him to become disgusted with her and dump her? Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, he’s a controlling sociopath and only dirties pleasure in breaking people’s will.  Once they’ve been broken he tosses them aside and finds a new victim.  

• 4 weeks ago

Is it common. No. Most people have feelings, and chose to be with people they enjoy and respect, or else they are self loathing monsters. Does it happen frequently enough? Yes, enough to warrant warning.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I once met a young woman who told me about a man who pursued her and kept telling her how much he was attracted to her. She finally relented and went out with him. He organised a romantic weekend away. When they returned, he totally ignored her. One of his mates told her, that he bragged how he was going to nab himself a virgin - just to 'have a virgin'. She was such a nice girl and was totally broken hearted. I met him and his 'fiancee' a year later - LMAO. She looked the type that would give him a good run for his money, while she flirted with anything in trousers. To treat an innocent girl like he did, is one of the lowest things a person can do to another. His fiancee is proof - there is KARMA!! 

• Liz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Amnon fell madly in love with beautiful Tamar, his half sister and a virgin. So much did he let this passion prey upon his heart that it became noticeable to others. His passion was wholly selfish. He was not concerned with making her happy, as is usually the case when a youth falls in love with a maid. So he forced her, yes, raped his half sister, a beautiful virgin princess. Then, as is so often true in such cases, having satisfied his purely selfish passion, he hated her. Next the record tells that Amnon began to hate her as much as he had previously ‘loved’ or desired her, and ordered her to go away.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bobo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That would be common for a person of poor character.  

• Happy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Of course. The good work is done. Time to find a new victim I suppose................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.