Jadyn asked in EnvironmentConservation · 2 months ago

Can I work in Environmental Sciences/ Conservation with a Management Degree? ?

I am a senior in college about to finish with a management degree but have realized I want to work with environmental conservation or within something related to environmental sciences. Is this still possible with the degree I am Getting?

You are right on. Now is the time where many new companies or even older companies go green. many opportunities.

I would still take some basic environemntal classes though, cause from what I have gathered most people dont have a clue about what is really going on. But this is the right market to be in in the future

• F

Should be ok, the science is iffy so no need to be an expert on that score . Probably more important to show you are fully indoctrinated and worship St Greta.

maybe not directly, but, perhaps behind the scenes

Yes, you can work. Professional life is completely different. educational background does not play a major role.

It's possible, provided you have a strong background in the environmental sciences. Major studies need project managers. I did one urban planning study that had two; one caught the Pharaoh's Revenge and had to be replaced. We turned out a report that ran something like 16 volumes.

• Nicey8

Yes, your degree is a general degree so you can help with the business aspects of the environmental agencies. However, you may wish to do a Masters in Environmental Sciences with much self study if you wish to work as an environmental scientist.

Usually, science students go on to become environmental scientists, and many of them require a PhD.