Do you know anyone who has received a botched, back alley haircut?

Update:

due to the shut down

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes several. Who found out I had clippers here at home. & could do simple hair cuts. Then I loaned the clippers out to a friend who did his kids hair at home. He only thought I gave bad haircuts for free. You should see his kids. His daughter has still not left her room. I thought she look great with a crew cut myself. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Trump, then he went home and beat and raped Ivana.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I live with a certain dog that now looks like a porcupine after such a botched home haircut.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

When I was 4 I cut my own bangs and it didn't turn out very good.  Does that count?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I got a shaved head why because I like it easy to maintain but am tired of people telling me I look like a cop or marine Its not even a proper marine haircut figure I would mention it because it pisses me off

• 7 months ago

God and nature love me too much to let anything bad happen to my hair. I've shared and showered protection to everyone around me, too.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No one that I know of. I am letting mine grow out. I don't want no back alley botched haircut. I like my life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.