Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 3 months ago

I am a u.s citizen (living in the u.s) but i need to talk to an American embassy. How can i contact them?

I need to call an american embassy while living in the u.s. Is there even one located in the United states? Its not an emergency so i dont want to call the consulate...should i just call my state? How tf do you do that?? Please help

I need to call an american embassy while living in the u.s. REALLY you do?

Most U.S. citizens can correctly spell the United States.

Is there even one located in the United states? Simple answer is NO.

Its not an emergency so I don't want to call the consulate. How nice of you not to bother them. You can email.

Should i just call my state? What state would that be and which office of hundreds did you wish information from?

How tf do you do that?

Easiest way is to use a phone list and call the appropriate place geographically related. Emails are listed too.

https://www.usembassy.gov/

Suggest maybe you want the state department.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/contact...

• L

There is NO American Embassy in America - only in foreign countries.

• RICK

All US Embassies  and Consulates  are in other countries 

No country has an embassy or consulate  in their own country

Most large cities have consulate offices.  Check on line/

Call them on your cell phone you troll..

Embassies and Consulates by definition exist only in other countries because they are diplomatic missions. Without knowing what you're hoping to achieve it's impossible to direct you to the entity you actually should be calling.

There are no US embassies in the US.

There is no U.S. "embassy" in the U.S. There is a U.S. mission to the UN in New York City.

The U.S. and Canada are on the same telephone system, so you can call the U.S. embassy in Ottawa the same way as you call within the U.S. (1, area code, 7 digit phone number) if you don't want to use the international calling codes (011, country code, city code, phone number) needed to call most foreign countries.

Try looking up the embassies number, duh.

Embassies represent the US in foreign countries.  We don't have an American embassy in the US because our actual government is located here.

Why do you need to contact an embassy anyway?