Is it weird to go swimming alone at the pool or beach?

I don't think it is. I have no idea why some people act like it's weird to do certain things alone.

Yes, it's dangerous to go on your own.

No, I don't think that is weird hun.

No not a bit.  

• Alesha

I do both, swim alone at the beach and the pool. But then I swam on a team in high school, so I can take care of myself in the water.

• Dimple

When we vacation.. i go alone first thing in the morning when the pool opens.. and i do a few laps in the pool.  it's more of an exercise thing than something i do for fun. 

when the gym was open.. i didn't use the pool because when i went.. there was always a bunch of high school kids practicing.  and in the morning.. they would hold the old people water exercise classes.  

• Entity

Not weird at all.  However it is better to have someone with you just in case something happens.

• Kathy

It is not weird at all.

• polly

I wouldn't say that it's weird.

But if you do go alone, make sure the beach you're going to is patrolled.I'll often go to the pool alone too

Not in the least.