Henry asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 months ago

17 years old when I ejaculate I don't ejaculate with much force or volume as I've heard my mates do. ?

I've tried drinking lots of water and saving for a few days but even then it doesn't spurt out with force and volume is probably around 2-3 ml and sometimes less. I thought duding teenage years it was meant to be huge volumes 

The truth is it varies from guy to guy. Some boys just dribble out when they ejaculate, while some can shoot their loads across the room. It also depends on a lot of things like how hydrated you are, how much you've "saved up", as well as the intensity of stimulation. Some men like

those in porn are really just naturally gifted to be able to shoot massive loads with extreme force.  

eat a lot of big mac double patty

beef burgers

take two eggs at breakfast

take a tablespoon of honey

in a glass of warm water daily

Does it matter ?? Try not to think porn is normal.

• Mark

Since the purpose is to impregnate a female - where only ONE tiny sperm is needed - then volume isn't important. Also, your mates are probably exaggerating. It's not a contest.

try squeezing ur top when ur about to c+m, and try to edge too