What is something you think people shouldn't pay a lot of money for?

Colleges.......

I'd say washing up liquid. 

I'm not meaning to be a miser here, it's just that I've personally found that cheaper washing up liquids can work just as well as the pricier counterparts, and I really don't understand why you would want to spend more on something which is going to go down the drain anyway. That's why I usually stick to supermarket own brands of washing up liquid - sometimes including their budget brands - over big brands like fairy.

Another reason why I stick to cheap stuff is because the smell isn't as strong. I'm autistic and my hypersensitivity is to smell, so using highly scented cleaners can be uncomfortable for me, hence why I stick with the unscented varieties.

The right politicians would be worth it

Source(s): Salary cap at 1 million

Gasoline..........

Designer items.

Utilities like gas/electric/water/council tax/ VAT.

• Asep

Everything......

Gas because the price is getting out of control.

Health Care and University/College ..

• Ron

I agree college textbooks are way overpriced.  In my town water and trash bills cost a lot.  Also it costs too much to put air in my car tires (it's free in some places).  Come to think of it, tires should cost about 30 dollars each.

Prescriptions. I think it's like £9 per item over here right now.