Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 4 months ago

do americans hate Karl Marx?

beacuse is a father of communism.

I am not a commie or marxist

Americans love money the rest is hate name a country Americans admire ANYONE AT ALL ?

• W

I'd be willing to bet they know nothing about him except what they've been told on some dimwit website. Probably never read his book either, let alone understand it. 

• L

Americans hate Socialism/Communism.

Mos Americans under the age of about 45 have no ideas who Karl Marks was and have never read the Communists Manifesto, so I would guess that since most the the younger people have never studied his thoughts probably not.

• James

I prefer Harpo.

the only jew hated by usa

Well he fathered one of the deadliest ideologies in human history so he's no hero. He was also a massive loser and failure elsewhere in his life who was born into some wealth but blew it all away, he also treated his family bad.

Complete loser. 

• Sandy

Marx's beliefs are the anthesis of our Constitution. Marx was against people having freedom and rights. 

I dont hate him. He's dead anyway. He was just wrong about most things, that's all.