Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 3 months ago

Is the Philippines worth visiting?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To me it is, I go almost every year, always enjoy myself. In my 46 years of visiting there I have never been scammed,  robbed, assaulted  or bothered in any way

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

In my opinion HE!! No.  I went there 4 times when I was in The US Navy.  

• lkl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's a 3rd world country with that in mind and Duterte, I wouldn't ever visit. Some have told me it's dangerous with my color hair and that only staying in Manila is safest.

• ...Show all comments
    • RICK
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The provinces are much safer than Manila. I go frequently  and go to one of the poorer provinces,  I am never bothered, I get along great with the locals

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

With the politicians sitting in the government right now, better think twice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • hihi!
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It is not on my list of NEXT THREE places to go. Still l would go if or when l find reason to. THAT would be as easy as Googling "Philippines, things to see".

• 3 months ago

Not right now due to the coronavirus lock down. There are some issues with the stay at home orders there. 

• RICK
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The country isn't even letting tourists  in at this time. Department of Tourism  says maybe by this time next year

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.