Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 3 months ago

Is the Philippines worth visiting?

• RICK

To me it is, I go almost every year, always enjoy myself. In my 46 years of visiting there I have never been scammed,  robbed, assaulted  or bothered in any way

In my opinion HE!! No.  I went there 4 times when I was in The US Navy.  

• lkl

It's a 3rd world country with that in mind and Duterte, I wouldn't ever visit. Some have told me it's dangerous with my color hair and that only staying in Manila is safest.

• RICK

The provinces are much safer than Manila. I go frequently  and go to one of the poorer provinces,  I am never bothered, I get along great with the locals

With the politicians sitting in the government right now, better think twice.

• hihi!

It is not on my list of NEXT THREE places to go. Still l would go if or when l find reason to. THAT would be as easy as Googling "Philippines, things to see".

Not right now due to the coronavirus lock down. There are some issues with the stay at home orders there. 

• RICK

The country isn't even letting tourists  in at this time. Department of Tourism  says maybe by this time next year