EXZTNZ
Lv 5
EXZTNZ asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Are people still dismissing coronavirus as "less dangerous than the common flu"?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

i still see people outside, minding their business like nothing is happening, so yes... there are still stupid people...

• 8 months ago

How many people have died from Corona .... about 1/3 that die each year from Flu 1/20 that die each year from smoking, 1/4 that die from drugs and about 1/5 that die each year from abortions 

• 8 months ago

Is it enough worse to justify the cost? That is even harder to answer since we don't even know for sure if COVID was the primary cause of death. Everyone who dies with or is suspected of having it are counted as a COVID caused death.

• 8 months ago

Idiots are.........because that's what Trump wants them to believe......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Only stupid people think it is proper to shut down the economy and violate the peoples rights to fight a virus 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

oh yeah i've seen it so many times on here, barely able to believe what i'm reading, but it's there no doubt about it....don't worry though it's just "one Chinaman"...

boy oh boy you rep arn't have touchy about a bit of harmless sarcasm?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

yes because they are using red apples to green apples comparisons. the Flu Figures are NOT based on confirmed cases. they are based on all aggregate fatalities connected with flu symptoms. The Covid Death Counts are mainly counted according to confirmed cases or being upward adjusted to any case of death involving an infected person.

• 8 months ago

Yes. But only people who are ignorant and not paying attention.

• 8 months ago

Willfully stupid people are. Pay them no mind, for their have none.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.