Ian
Lv 4
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Trump says he will veto ANY relief bill that KEEPS the Post Office operational. Is this another republican voter suppression tactic?

I wonder how America will respond to their RIGHT to vote and their DUTY to vote being threatened by this obvious ploy.

Update:

KNEW I would get a bunch of righties FREAKING out about the question because you ALL know he will lose in a mail-in vote. FRAUD? Do you think you just get to write Joe Biden on a piece of paper and that's it? Idiot losers who think that. Head in the sand Repugnicans want everything THEIR way without ACTUALLY WINNING!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Just get raped by ur parents u ******* sh*t human being hang urself x

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Aw afraid all your illegals will be disenfranchised, huh?

• 4 months ago

It's not a matter of keeping the PO operational, it's a matter of bailing out their grossly underfunded retirement plan.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I'll need a little more detail, here. 

What EXACTLY did Trump say? 

Verbatim?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Relief bills should not be larded with unnecessary or irrelevant pork-barrel nonsense.

Why do Democrats care so little for the American people they are willing to delay or kill relief bills by larding them with poison pills?

Democrats suck.  They should be treated with as much contempt as possible.

• Ron
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Democrats want people to vote by mail, imagine the frzud they will get away with, Democrats are anti American

• 4 months ago

Are you concerned that illegals, other criminals and the deceased will be disenfranchised because they typically vote for Democrats?

• 4 months ago

after the true story about Pelosi funding the Kennedy center before doctors get a dime, you dare to float this turd of a lie...

• 4 months ago

The USPS is not solvent. Not one dime should be used. Let them be sold off and let private industry take over. It is long overdue. 

And voting by mail will cause massive fraud.

• 4 months ago

What has the post office got to do with your right to vote?

You make no sense whatsoever.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.