Are people dumber than they seem?

Most people are by the curse of living . 

I try to be charitable: on 1st meeting, I assume everyone is at least as intelligent as me.  They have the opportunity to stay at that standard.  However, very, very few ever do.  The vast majority inevitably fall.  In recent years, it seems people grow dumber almost by the hour.  So, "I have no wish to be living Sixty Years On."  By then, it'll be like living in Trumpland, surrounded by drooling imbeciles.  

For the most part they are.

Generally. Although for Trump to be any dumber than he seems would be difficult...

On here never LOL.

• Jesere

Oh God I hope not.

I saw a pimple on my foot the other day. I have never in my life thought I'd ever have a pimple on my foot. But yes we can get pimples on our foot

I would say people are more ignorant, lazy, and spoiled before I'd say dumb...sometimes it's hard to tell