14 Answers

Relevance
  • Misty
    Lv 5
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Its because all gods are myths.

• 8 months ago

That would destroy the purpose of our lives, pard. Before we were conceived, we learned to obey God in his presence -- while he was obvious. Now it's our chance to learn to obey God even when we can't sense or detect him, except through our spiritual faculties and senses. He set things up this way so we could learn and grow and mature.

• 8 months ago

God reveals Himself to those who are searching for the truth with an open mind and heart. Those who have made-up their mind that God does not exist, God does not reveal himself to them. The truth is there and they refuse to believe it.

2 Corinthians 5:7 “(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)”

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

• Paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

He has done so for countless millions of people. He will do the same for you if you are sincerely open to meeting Him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

God does if you look.

• User
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Most believers would say that he already has.

I suppose you mean, "Why won't God prove his existence to me, personally, to my personal satisfaction, and to every other single person on the Earth personally and to their personal satisfaction?"

I don't know the answer to that.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Who would make him? Who is more powerful than God?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because she doesn't want to

• 8 months ago

He has and does.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because God created you to prove yourself to God.

• Marco
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

He has to every Christian. So your real question should be "Why don't I see the evidence of God's existence." 

The answer is that you don't want to see it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.