R&S IF science produces a Corona Vaccine TODAY would you take it?

• ?

Obviously. My parents didn't raise any fools.

• ?

Sure.

If it has the word 'Corona' in it, I'll drink it no worries..!

• ?

No.

I'd wait for it to undergo proper testing procedures

and wait for the medical community to recommend that everyone take it

before taking it.

I don't think I would be given the chance.

If it had been trialled and deemed safe, if it was available to me and if I was advised to take it then yes of course I would take it.

YES! I would be first in line. Why risk my life and many others out of fear of a shot? I don't like needles, but that is not important. A little owie is better than a long hospital stay or a funeral.

Yes, though I would worry that its production was rushed. A promising vaccine is being developed that contains the same proteins that are in the spikes of the coronavirus (which give it the name corona because it looks like a crown). The body should make antibodies that target that protein, and that would pre-program antibodies to attack the real virus.

• Dooby

Probably not.... since I know that is a near impossibility.

You MIGHT see a vaccine in 12-18 months... MAYBE.

• ?

Not until it's thoroughly vetted.  I took that stupid genetically engineered two shot Shingles vaccine and have had nothing but problems since.

• ?

More likely than the option of going to church to protect me.

Not without clinical trials.  I am in the age range that is unlikely to die from the disease.