Are you glad of the reprieve from weddings this spring?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I am but will be overloaded with them now in the fall. So I am hoping for a second surge of Coronavirus in September.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I haven't been to/in a wedding in years so...

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.

I enjoy them and I feel bad for couples having to postpone.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How many weddings do you think a person attends in a year? I don’t anyone had a slew of weddings to go to this spring.   I have never attended more than  3 weddings in one year.  So as a guest,  I don’t think anyone is glad brides and grooms they know have to cancel.  

No one in the wedding business is glad.  They are out of work and loosing money and clients. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I love attending weddings and usually send a generous thank you gift. But I can understand how having several family weddings in a single season would be too much of a good thing. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd rather go to weddings than be stuck inside for more than a month more.  It's been 18 days and I'm absolutely losing my mind.  I can't even imagine being stuck in her for another 30 plus.  Give me a lame best man toast and a chicken dance any day of the week over this never-ending litany buIIshit tedium.

• 2 months ago

Why shud I interfere other people’s happiness . Everyday a baby is born a person is married . What is worrying is that today probably someone got divorced

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.