Can you get married at Broken Bow Lake in Oklahoma?

We are trying to get married at Broken Bow Lake sometime next year! We love the outdoors and it is way more cost efficient, but we have never been there... and now with all the rona going on, who knows when we’ll be able to travel there to check it out... So does anyone know if there are any clearings/openings by the lake or with a view of the lake large enough for the ceremony and seating? And is there anywhere on site to have it inside in case of rain? I’d appreciate any help! Thank you!! 

Of course you can, simply because you can get married anywhere in the US as long as you have an officiant (not hard to find).  I doubt anyone reading this knows these answers, so I suggest you register at weddingwire.com.  There's a lot of free stuff you can take advantage of, & one of the best is local forums.  You can ask about this there.  I'm not sure what city they'd use for Broken Bow, but probably OK City.  Also, don't do this until have an idea of # of guests and your budget.  

If you want to research on your own, start here:   https://visitmccurtaincounty.com/travel-tools/wedd...  This is just a guess, but I don't think it will be easy to find a spot right on the lake, especially if the group is larger.

i would call and ask them